libraries, school libraries, and academic libraries - everyone is welcome.

Date: Friday June 9, 2017
Where: OCAD University, Toronto, Ontario

<https://www.accessola.org/WEB/OLA/Events/Event_Display.aspx?EventKey=DO17>
today!

I hope to see you there. Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Have a great day,
Kathryn, on behalf of OLITA
<http://www.accessola.org/web/OLA/OLITA/About_OLITA/OLA/OLITA/About_OLITA.aspx>

--
Kathryn Lee
MAM (Media Asset Management) & Taxonomy Coordinator

CBC/Radio-Canada
P.O. Box 500, Station A
Toronto, ON Canada  M5W 1E6