Tim,

Thank you for sending this along; it will be of interest to people involved in
our project.

And thank you to everyone who took a second to answer our survey, by the way.
We had an authentication question we'd been speculating a little on, and
decided to put out a very limited survey.

We received around 60 responses, and long story short, a more than half of our
respondents use Shibboleth or some other SAML implementation, and around 1/6
for each of LDAP and CAS, then some miscellaneous answers.

--
Michael Berkowski