Yep, and there's also a new code 'n' defined for the same leader element that indicates that non-ISBD punctuation was omitted.
Still a lot of work if you weren't already having the code provide the punctuation.
But I'm not complaining because the greater data granularity supported by MARC itself is really a win.

-Kristina