We still have a bit of room for anybody interested in a day of Hydra discussions and demos!

<original_message>

Hello Hydranauts!

Get ready for another NE Hydra Meeting!  Save the Date: Monday, May 22, 2017 at Northeastern University in Boston.

Here is a link to the registration page<http://bit.ly/2o3GjIi> where you can sign up for the May 22 meeting.  The deadline for registration is Friday May 12.

We’d like your input to the planning process.  Hydra Project Wiki (Regional Groups: https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67241416) has some notes and a little brainstorming of some potential topics of discussion.  Currently the goal of the meeting is to get updates on work that is happening at area institutions, and to have discussions on current issues and how as a community we can contribute to solutions.

We’ve also posted discussion notes from phone calls the planning group has had to date. Please give your feedback on what type of meeting you think would be most useful and suggestions for discussion topics that you ‘d like the group to tackle. If you'd like to attend, but can't, please let us know what is preventing your attendance.

And add thoughts about the topics you'd like to see covered!

Please forward this message to colleagues you think would be interested in attending.

Many thanks.

Patrick Yott, Karen Cariani, Eben English, Joseph Rhoads, Tracy MacMath, Stephen McDonald, Alicia Morris
</original_message>

Patrick Yott
Associate Dean for Digital Strategies and Services
Northeastern University Libraries
360 Huntington Ave, SL 327
Boston, MA 02115
401.338.3787