It strikes me that you could use a weblog analyzer program to do this.  I used to use one - can't remember the name now = that had a very flexible way to define the incoming data from a CSv or tsv or other format.

Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edward Iglesias
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Useage stats generator

Hello All,

Can anyone recommend a program to track usage.  We have a makerspace and students sign in to use VR or a 3D printer.  Thus we end up with a speadsheed that looks like

Date Name ID# Time VR 3D Print

5/8/17 Some Student 3:00 Y N
5/8/17 Another Student 3:25 N Y

What I am trying to do is figure out when our busiest times are and show that in a chart of some kind. Using Excel this is possible but cumbersome.
Can you share some solutions?

Thanks,

Edward Iglesias