Eric, you might want to check out From The Page, which is an open source
crowdsourcing transcription solution.
https://github.com/benwbrum/fromthepage

If you have any questions, Ben Brumfield ([log in to unmask]) is very
responsive. It looks like they recently added a paid version that comes
with more support, as well: https://www.fromthepage.com