*NETSPEED 2017: REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!*

*October 3 & 4*

*Lister Conference Centre, University of Alberta*

*Edmonton, AB*

Get ready for an outstanding experience networking, learning, and sharing
with fellow tech-minded library professionals!

*The Netspeed 2017 program is confirmed, and we are now accepting
registrations.*

We’ve got a great line-up of speakers and sessions, featuring keynote
speakers Jessamyn West and Sean Gouglas, along with sessions with topics
ranging from innovations in metadata, practical analytics, program
development, and even the forthcoming rise of the robots.

Click here to visit the registration page and access the full schedule and
program. <http://www.netspeedconference.com/registration.html>

Registration will be open until September 26th. We look forward to seeing
you there!
*Lauren Sergy, MLIS*
*Communications Strategist*
The Alberta Library