On May 11, 2017, at 6:03 PM, Chris Beer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Yesterday (with help from Ryan Wick) I relaunched a brand new, completely rewritten https://jobs.code4lib.org with the full job posting history from shortimer and job postings to this list. As before, messages to CODE4LIB-L are aggregated and presented in the application (after a quick moderator review)....

This is SO cool!!!  christ++ & ryan++  Thank you, and the work is a
perfect demonstration of a particular set of Code4Lib-isms. I suppose
now I need to re-figure out how to configure the mailing list so
people can choose whether or not to receive the (probable flood of)
jobs mail. Hmmm...  --Eric M.