* apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce that this year’s PASIG conference will be in Oxford, UK from 11 – 13 September 2017. The event is being hosted and organised by the Digital Preservation at Oxford and Cambridge (DPOC) team.

PASIG is a place to share practical experiences, successes, pain points, and, increasingly, a forum for fostering coordination and collaboration to enable the most effective use of our resources. Join us at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History this autumn as the international digital preservation community gathers for three days of exchange and sharing. A conference reception will be held at the historic Divinity School, in the heart of Oxford.

Further details can be found at: https://pasigoxford.org/

Registration and programme details will be available soon. We look forward to seeing you there.

Best,

Sarah Mason, Bodleian Libraries
on behalf of the PASIG Steering Committee