Just sharing notice of an upcoming, summer-themed Twitter chat from our Digital Library Pedagogy group! Follow the #DLFteach hashtag to join on May 9th.

Bethany Nowviskie

Begin forwarded message:

From: Eleanor Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [dlf-pedagogy] upcoming #DLFteach chat: May 9
Date: May 2, 2017 at 4:55:55 PM EDT

Mark your calendars for our next #DLFteach Twitter chat on May 9 at 2 pm and 8 pm ET! We'll be chatting about the summer as a time for focused work and reflection on our digital library pedagogy. Questions are available in advance here: https://goo.gl/6iXJbs

Hope to see you then,
Eleanor Dickson (with Chelcie Rowell and Elizabeth Kelly)

--
More about this DLF group: https://www.diglib.org/groups/digital-library-pedagogy/
#DLFteach on Twitter