Hi all -

You're invited to join the Records Transparency and Accountability Interest Group this Friday, May 19 for our monthly conference call. 1pm EDT. Details on how to join the call are available on wiki.

This month we're talking about the US Census with Govtrack.us's Amy West (in light of the Census director's resignation last week), and reflecting on Endangered Data Week with Purdom Lindblad, Jason Heppler, and Sheila Blackford.  For details, check out the agenda.

Plus time for a little general discussion!

Hope everyone's hanging in there.

Rachel

--
Dr. Rachel Mattson