I'm pleased to announce a 1-day Code4Lib unconference for the DC/MD/VA
region taking place on Thursday, July 13, at George Washington University
[1].  Registration is already available as well as slots for suggesting the
agenda items for the day.

One major theme will be planning for the Code4Lib 2018 Conference [2] which
will be hosted here in Washington. This will include a call for additional
recruiting to fill out our conference committees [3], which are vital to
making the conference a success!

Sincerely,
Your Local Planning Committee:

Jaime Mears, Library of Congress
Bohyun Kim, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Health Sciences and Human
Services Library
Nick Kerelchuk, DC Public Libraries
Joel Richard, Smithsonian Libraries
Ben Wallberg, University of Maryland Libraries
Kate Dohe, University of Maryland Libraries
Peggy Griesinger, George Mason University

[1] https://wiki.code4lib.org/MDC/2017
[2] https://wiki.code4lib.org/Category:Code4Lib2018
[3] https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2018_Conference_Committees

--
Ben Wallberg, Manager
Software Systems Development and Research