We're currently migrating a number of in-house and DSpace systems into SIPs
for ingest into Rosetta.

My advice is to put as much metadata as possible into the METS. For
example, just this week we seriously discussed putting sushi sections in at
the item level. Previously sushi was done by very different systems at very
different levels, but it's emerged as the only serious standard for
encoding usage statistics.

We're also using putting TEIHDRs and things like that in, simply because it
makes them much more available.

cheers
stuart