Thanks for the advice, Kari. I'll take a look at those resources.

> It's the management burden of having thousands upon thousands of AIPs
that will become the bottleneck / digital management problem in the future.

This is the pushback that I often hear from digital preservationists when
talking about the single object AIP approach, and I'd like to learn more
about these concerns. Any clarification of the long term management burden
posed by single object AIPs would be most helpful.

Andy