Hi all-

We’re planning a 1-day Code4Lib Northern California (NorCal) unconference happening on August 10 at Stanford University. We hope you will take part in this meeting, which aims to be a great place to learn new skills, share ideas, and network with other library technologists from the region. The meeting is structured loosely around the “unconference” model, which encourages attendees to hold and run the activities, but with some workshops and talks planned in advance.

We are currently working on planning details, and hope to email this list again when the registration opens up. If you’re interested in this meeting, please:

   1. Save the date of August 10th ;
   2. Follow or jump in and help with planning details coordinated here: https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2017
   3. Consider a workshop, lightning talk, breakout, or other you’d like to contribute;
   4. And spread the word!

Anyone who wants to help with this event or future Code4Lib NorCal events happen, we’re really love to have you jump in now. Our link to our planning/working space, again: https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2017 Or find us on the #norcal channel on the Code4Lib slack.

Thanks!
christina