> If your library’s website (or consortial website) does NOT provide
> options for users customization, have you ever considered such an option?
> If you did consider it, and then decided not to pursue this option, what
> factors contributed to that decision?

A factor that I think should be considered on this decision is that most of
our users don't spend a lot of time in our web site. Most of our users tend
to come, find something, and move on. This usage pattern is drastically
different from that of the library staff that spends a great deal of time
on the web site -- but in our case they are not our typical user.

Hector

- Hector