We are starting to roll out LetsEncrypt for all of our services and clients who do not use or want commercial certificates.

Note that LetsEncrypt offers only domain authentication, in most cases specifically validated by your control of the server. Commercial certificates offer stronger proof of identity.

We recommend commercial certificates for any sites that conduct financial transactions or require HIPPA compliance.

Thanks,

Cary

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company