Greetings Code4Lib community members,

One of the aims of the 2018 Code4Lib team is to keep attendee registration
fees as low as possible while also ensuring that the conference is as
inclusive, diverse, and awesome as possible, and to that end, we rely on
generous donations from organizations and companies in the libraries,
museums, and archives technology space.

*We need your help!* Members of the conference sponsorship committee have
begun contacting potential sponsors and taking pledges — but we would also
like the help of Code4Lib community members who know or work for
organizations who may be willing to support the conference.

Information about sponsorship opportunities, including advertising
benefits, can be found on the prospectus:

http://2018.code4lib.org/prospectus/

If you or your employer's organization might be interested in sponsoring
the conference, please send an email to [log in to unmask] In
particular, if you're unsure whether your organization was already
approached for a sponsorship, the folks at that address can let you know.

Coming Soon! Individuals will also be able to donate to the Angel Fund for
diversity scholarships once our donation site goes live.

Have a great weekend!

Jeffrey Sabol

2018 Code4Lib Sponsorship Committee