The early-bird registration rate for Access 2017 Library Technology Conference in Saskatoon ends this weekend.

This year registration will be capped at 150 and we are already over half full. Register early to ensure a spot and to take advantage of early-bird registration prices ($350 + GST until July 1st, $400 + GST after July 1st). Registration details, all price categories, and conference hotel information available on the conference website.<http://accessconference.ca/register-for-access-2017/>

Join us Sept 27-29th, 2017 for 3 days of in-depth analyses, presentations, lightning talks, the hackfest, and plenty of time for networking and social events. Our keynote speakers will be Dr. Kimberly Christen, the Director of the Digital Technology and Culture Program and the co-Director of the Center for Digital Scholarship and Curation at Washington State University, and Nora Young, author and CBC broadcaster.

Shannon Lucky
Information Technology Librarian & Access 2017 Co-Organizer
Library Systems & Information Technology
University Library, University of Saskatchewan
Tel: (306) 966-2740