Hi all,

This is a last reminder that Forum Fellowship applications are due tonight at midnight—which means there’s still time to complete our quick form! There are three components: a short personal statement, a budget estimate, and your CV/resume.

I’ve spent the last couple days in Pittsburgh to do some on-the-ground planning, and am so excited for October. (I also got the chance to do a tiny bit of sight-seeing, but had to leave the Carnegie Museum of Art & Natural History early to catch my flight. I'm already thinking about my next trip there. Less gift shop distraction next time, for sure! Er….well. Maybe I’ll just have to block out more time for my visit.)

Let me know if you have any fellowship or Forum-related questions.

-Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org