Sorry to have missed the group call this morning. I do want to let the group know about the next Dodging the Memory Hole forum. The fifth in the JDNA outreach series focused on preserving born-digital news content will be held at the Internet Archive headquarters in San Francisco on Nov. 15-16, 2017. Please hold the date. We will be posting more information and a call for contributions in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Edward

Edward McCain | Digital Curator of Journalism
Founder, Dodging the Memory Hole / JDNA
w (573) 882-8049 | m (573) 818-5970