All,
   The DigiPres2017 planning team is ready to review proposals and we want to hear what our community thinks as well. The community voting website is live at voting.diglib.org. You will need to login or register as a new user. Then select DigiPres and cast a vote for each abstract you believe aligns well with our NDSA mission and this year’s theme “ Preservation is Political”. We had  61 proposals total with the majority proposed as a talk or demo.

You have until June 12th to vote. Proposals accepted will be notified in July. Please share this with people interested in attending DigiPres2017.

Thank you,
Robin (on the behalf of the DigiPres2017planning team)

Robin Ruggaber
Library CTO & Sr Director for Library IT
University of Virginia
(434) 825-0294