I too will not be able to make the call, but let me know, if there is anything I can do to help.
Michael

Dr. Michael Stoller
Associate Dean
Collections & Research Services
New York University Libraries
70 Washington Square South, Rm. 1M-13
New York NY  10012
212-998-2566

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Lee, Jennifer L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Lauren,

I won’t be able to make the call this morning, but please let me know if there’s anything that comes up where contributions/volunteers are needed.

- Jennifer

Jennifer L. Lee
Director of Discovery and Access
University of Texas Libraries
The University of Texas at Austin

PCL 3.214  |  PO Box P  |  Austin, TX 78712
Phone: (512) 495-4383
www.lib.utexas.edu <http://www.lib.utexas.edu/>