We use Abby Finereader for things that will need correction (yearbooks
where the text was handwritten, for example), and Acrobat for things that
we're not willing to spend the time correcting. Finereader is good if you
really want the OCR perfectly formatted, as it can handle tables and charts
and vertical text and such, and would be especially useful if you're
planning for providing access to people with disabilities, where the
quality of formatting matters.