> Assuming we went with ALA/LITA as a fiscal sponsor, I feel like paying for
our conference chair's and vice-chair's membership to ALA/LITA is the least
we, as an organization, could do, given how much of their time we ask for.

To be clear, I believe we would be paying them substantially more than this
for fiscal sponsorship, presumably a % of revenue similar to all fiscal
sponsors.  So it's not in fact the least we could do, the literal least we
can per their fiscal sponsorship agreement is substantially more than that.

We'd have to go back and check the original report, which had these
details. I can't recall where to find it. But in my memory, they both had a
% and CLIR's was cheaper.

This conversation is becoming increasingly unmoored from facts. I point the
finger at myself there too, since I'm like "I don't remember what the
report actually said and I'm too lazy to go look for it, but here's what I
remember."

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 11:25 AM, Coral Sheldon-Hess <[log in to unmask]