retirement++

Congratulations, and we'll miss you as you venture off to the next
adventure in life :c) Best of luck, and thank you in return for all that
you've contributed throughout the years. :cD

Cheers,
Becky

[Side note - I guess we are getting to that point in the community where
we're seeing retirement messages!]