Michael:

 From back in our shared Voyager ILS days, I always considered you one
of the big guys in this world. Your presentations were always worth
attending, even if the subject wasn’t relevant to what I worked with. I
once sat down to read (and enjoy) your code for one of your many
programs contributed to the field.
I know that I personally, and my institution, have benefited from your
work. Thank you! You will be missed.

Roy