Hi Sarah,

The University at Illinois at Urbana-Champaign library also recently updated its privacy policy: http://www.library.illinois.edu/administration/services/sub_policies/p_privacy.html. The “Use of Local Online Resources” section gets more specific, and it also provides some contact information for the University Librarian and the university’s IRB office (under “Data Retention for Research Use.”) Some individual services like the IR also have their own privacy policies, and right now we’re working on linking everything together.

Best,

Helenmary

Helenmary Sheridan
Repository Services Coordinator
Main Library, Scholarly Communication & Publishing
[log in to unmask]  / (217) 300-3281