Dear Code4Libbers:

Apologies for cross-listing --

Based on feedback from the April Code4LibSE, we are soliciting information on how to grow Code4LibSE into a stronger, more active community.  To do this, we are asking you to take a brief (<3minutes) survey about what you would like to see out of the SouthEast community.  Here is the link to the survey:  https://goo.gl/forms/6fULMRXHqjSkpeoe2

We are asking to have responses in by August 1st, 2017.

We also drew up a brief how to/timeline based on experiences from the one day conference held at Emory in April.  We hope this will help provide documentation for anyone looking to get involved with the community.  Access to the documentation:  https://wiki.code4lib.org/images/1/19/HowToThrowA1DayConference.pdf<https://wiki.code4lib.org/images/1/19/HowToThrowA1DayConference.pdf>

Best,

Elizabeth Peele Mumpower & Laura Akerman

Emory University

prohibited.