We have updated submission dates in order to accommodate the change in
early registration date for the iPRES 2017 conference.

New dates here, rest of the CfP below and at
https://saab.ischool.utexas.edu/papc2017/ :

August 3: early due date for proposals
August 10: early notification of acceptance

August 12: Early registration date for iPRES 2017

August 24: due date for all proposals
August 31: Notification of acceptance
September 29: PAPC2017 Workshop