Hello all, please spread the word about this Northern California event:

IIIF Bay Area museum meet-up
Tuesday July 18
1:00 – 5:00 pm @ SFMOMA

IIIF (the International Image Interoperability Framework) has been gaining increased adoption by libraries and museums worldwide, and is creating new possibilities for presenting and interacting with digital images on the web.

Where do Bay Area museums and libraries stand with this emerging trend?

SFMOMA and Stanford University Library invite you to join us for informal presentations + discussions about the relevancy and possibilities of IIIF in our community.

Interested? Drop a line to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to let us know you’re coming, and we’ll send you event details.
Layna White
Head of Collections Information and Access

San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Don't miss Edvard Munch: Between the Clock and the Bed, June 24 - Oct 9
Tickets available at SFMOMA.org
415.618.3272
151 Third Street | San Francisco, CA 94103

Best,
Sheila

Sheila Rabun
IIIF Community and Communications Officer
International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Consortium
http://iiif.io<http://iiif.io/>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]