Hello,
I need to update my email address to [log in to unmask] as my last day is today at this email.

Holly Rick, PhD, MBA, MLS

Research and Assessment Librarian

University of Phoenix

1625 W. Fountainhead Parkway, Tempe, AZ  85282

Mail Stop CF-S805

direct 602-557-1777  |  toll free 1-800-366-9699 x 387-2715 | fax 602-759-4730

email [log in to unmask]

“This message is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.”