Apologies for cross-posting, but we're trying to get maximum reach! Please forward widely.

Are you a librarian (or someone who plays one at conferences)? Do you have knowledge about funding for open-access content on your campus, by your own organization, or by your association's members? If so, please take this 10-minute survey to help us at the Open Access Network (and in the broader OA community) understand better what OA support looks like for you and how and by whom your funding decisions are made.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/oa-funding-survey

We're looking for input from around the globe. All responses are anonymous.

Thank you for your participation!

--
Rebecca Kennison
Principal and Executive Director, K|N Consultants