* apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce that registration for this year’s PASIG conference in Oxford, UK (11 – 13 September 2017) is now open. Full conference early bird tickets are £150 (until 18 August). Tickets can be purchased from the Oxford University Online Store: http://www.oxforduniversitystores.co.uk/conferences-events/bodleian-libraries/bodleian-library-events/pasig-2017-oxford-conference

This year we are offering day only tickets to the Bootcamp Day (11 September) for £75. The Bootcamp Day is an exciting opportunity to learn the basics of digital preservation, institutional challenges and successes from real practitioners. This day is run in partnership with the Digital Preservation Coalition. http://www.dpconline.org

Conference sessions include:
Digital preservation in the wider organisational context: Beyond the academic library
Preservation at the edge
Use/re-use of preserved content
Training and support: Equipping the organisation for digital preservation
Technical approaches to adding preservation capabilities
Technology trends: Storage, complex content, systems
Digital preservation implications of the current political, legal and environmental landscape
Future of preservation theory and practice
Lightning talk sessions

For speaker/topic details, please visit: https://pasigoxford.org/

Join us at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History this autumn as the international digital preservation community gathers for three days of exchange and sharing. A conference reception will be held at the historic 15th century Divinity School, in the heart of Oxford. The event is being hosted and organised by Bodleian Libraries and the Digital Preservation at Oxford and Cambridge (DPOC) team.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Sarah Mason, Bodleian Libraries
on behalf of the PASIG Steering Committee

PASIG is made possible by the generous contributions of our sponsors: Arkivum, Digital Preservation Network, Jisc, Libnova, Oracle, Preservica, ResourceSpace