Hello!
We have a great job open at the St. Louis Fed, leading FRASER (https://fraser.stlouisfed.org).
Here's a short description of our digital library and the job:
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has been a leader in providing economic data and information to the public for decades, including well-known and valued services. One of these services is FRASER, a digital library of historical U.S. economic, financial and banking materials. This digital library was created in 2004 and has become the most comprehensive resource for these materials, with over 500,000 items.
The Research Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis seeks an energetic team builder with technical skills and vision to oversee FRASER: https://fraser.stlouisfed.org. This digital library of historical U.S. economic, financial and banking materials currently has a staff of 5 and includes a Twitter feed and several channels for promotion and engagement. FRASER contains publications, statistical releases, and archival material from the Federal Reserve, U.S. government agencies, and leading economic policymakers.
To see the full job description, please go to https://frb.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=250817
The St. Louis Fed is a great place to work (we won an award for being the best place to work in St. Louis in 2016!) and St. Louis is a beautiful and affordable place to live.
Please consider applying for this job or forwarding to an outstanding colleague.
Warmest regards,
Katrina

Katrina Stierholz
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis