Hi code{4}lib,

I am writing to request your help distributing, as you see fit, the
attached announcement of our Data Science Fellows Program at the National
Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS), located in downtown
Santa Barbara, California. NCEAS, a global leader in ecological research,
is seeking recent graduates from masters and doctoral programs to join our
Data Team as Fellows with a stipend for living expenses and compensation
for travel to Santa Barbara from within the US. We offer two six-month
sessions starting in early January and July, respectively. Data Science
Fellows will be in residence at NCEAS for one or both of the sessions, and
will work closely with data and informatics teams to solve data, analysis,
and software issues relating to environmental science. Applications for the
first round are due September 1st. This is an exciting opportunity to gain
a deeper understanding of data and data skills while working with a group
of peers passionate about environmental and data science.

Thank you! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jesse Goldstein

--
*JESSE GOLDSTEIN*