Good Morning,

The Code4Lib 2018 Program Committee is considering a couple of updates to
the way that information is presented during program voting.

(1) We are proposing that the list of proposals be randomized for each
voter.

(2) We are proposing to remove the presenter information from the proposal
list, so that voting is somewhat anonymized.

You will receive a different poll in August 2017 requesting you to vote
about the fiscal future of Code4Lib. Regarding the result of the vote, we
believe that there should be programming time dedicated to a further
discussion of next steps at the 2018 Code4Lib Conference in DC.

(3) We propose dedicating plenary time for this important discussion.

As these represent significant changes to the way voting has happened in
the past, the program committee feels it is critical to let the community
weigh in on this decision.

Please take a moment to vote: http://vote.code4lib.org/election/46, it will
only take a minute. The voting period here will be August 7 (today) -
Friday, August 25th. Shortly after voting closes, the program committee
will announce the results.

Please note, as Diebold-o-tron voting is ranked, please rank how strongly
you feel about these issues from 0 - 3.

Thank you,

Code4Lib 2018 Program Committee