I'm very interested in these questions, as well. I've been involved with
the NISO ODI project <http://niso.org/workrooms/odi/> since the original
working group was formed in 2012, and am curious to know how ODI is
perceived among librarians and content providers. (The current ODI Standing
Committee is conducting survey research among content providers on this
very topic.)

Speaking for myself, I hope libraries are asking their licensed content
partners (both full text and A&I providers) for their conformance
statements, as I believe that only with library demand will we see more
conformance statements and better understand what we should be able to find
in our discovery tools in comparison to the native sources.

--
Ken Varnum
Senior Program Manager for Discovery, Delivery, and Library Analytics