My desktop support unit will be using a flash drive to deliver those. A
little more trouble, but completely doable. We can manage the OS updates,
and the anti-virus updates that way as well. I'm actually not as worried
about updating the virus definitions super-frequently . . . besides that
technology becoming obsolete, that machine should mostly be encountering
legacy bugs that have long-since been identified.

Best regards,

*Jason Bengtson*

*http://www.jasonbengtson.com/ <http://www.jasonbengtson.com/>*