Colleagues,

The University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries seek a forward-thinking, service-oriented, preservation-minded individual to serve as the Digital Library Analyst. The successful candidate will have opportunities to work both individually and collaboratively, using their experience with Digital Library technologies to support existing platforms and services while designing and implementing new ones.

The UW-Madison Libraries are in the process of consolidating content from legacy platforms into an existing Fedora Commons Repository and discovery service, in order to build a robust digital preservation infrastructure and provide a unified discovery experience.  As part of the Digital Library Services team, the Digital Library Analyst will play a key role in implementing this new infrastructure, ensuring that the needs of users, content providers, library staff, and researchers are met in support of the Libraries' strategic goals.

For more information, see http://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/495978/digital-library-analyst

The Libraries at the University of Wisconsin-Madison are dedicated to the practices of social justice, diversity, equality, and respect among our staff, students, collections, and services. We strive to overcome historical and divisive biases in our society and embrace diverse points of view as assets to the fabric of our community. All positions will be called on to contribute to building this environment.

Peter C. Gorman
Assistant Director for Digital Library and Preservation Strategy
University of Wisconsin-Madison General Library System
(608) 265-5291
ISNI: 0000 0003 5330 8298
orcid.org/0000-0002-6773-8427