And since Terry just responded rather humbly, allow me to plug his MarcEdit:

http://marcedit.reeset.net/adding-localcustom-linked-data-resolution-to-marcedits-linked-data-tool

I was just looking into this reference as his email arrived.

Anyways - take a look at MarcEdit.  I believe it is possible to match
these labels with URIs and insert them into MARC records.  Terry, please
correct me if I am wrong.

Yours,
Kevin