From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Han, Yan - (yhan)
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 12:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Open source repository system for audio, video, and photos

Hi, All,

We will have a lot of photos, videos and audios for controlled access. The ideal system will be open-source, and it can deliver photos, streaming audio and video online. It also requires authentication module for password/login.  I know there are  Avalon project and Fedora. Besides these, any other recommendations?   If you deliver photos, Video and audio with any open source system, I would love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks,

Yan