From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scancella, John
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 10:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Non-networked computer advice

Hi Sarah,

Does it really need to be a completely separate network/standalone computer? The reason I ask is because it sounds like you just want a firewall setting that won't allow a computer (or groups of computers, i.e. subnet) to not be able to access the internet. By leaving the computer attached to the network you get all the benefits of automatic updates from your central configuration management system (in the case of windows SCCM).

John
Opinions expressed in this email are my own