This is the last call to sign up for the Code4Lib Northern California unconference next week. If you’re interested, please register now so we can get an accurate count.

Also, if you are already signed up, please consider proposing a lightning talk, workshop, breakout session on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A2WB1G9X4ejP1DdvabUP9asiVOy6OyRWfR61anooDik/edit#heading=h.vmesbrtvkn8k <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A2WB1G9X4ejP1DdvabUP9asiVOy6OyRWfR61anooDik/edit#heading=h.vmesbrtvkn8k>.

Thanks,
Chris