Hi All

We're looking into managing the process around the creation of syllabi for courses allowing us to manage their status during the approval process as well as propagate the different parts of a syllabus (title, description, requirements) for use in other systems like moodle and our registration system.
Is anyone managing this process in a system/systems and would be able to share their experience?
Thanks
Tulie

Tulie Amichal | Library Information Technologies Team Leader| College Of Management | Office: +972-3-9634010| Mobile: +972-52-8700781 | Skype: tulieami | [log in to unmask]