Hi All,

I am also interested in this thread. Specifically if folks have workflows that allow them to bulk transfer syllabi and metadata from LMS or registrations systems to an IR for permanent archiving, I would love to learn more about your process.

All the best,
Carolyn

Carolyn Runyon
Assistant Head of Collection Services and Director of Special Collections
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Library
615 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, TN  37403
[log in to unmask], (423) 425-4503
Dept. 6456, LIB 439D