From: Kimberly Grasch <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 4:26 PM
Subject: DEADLINE EXTENDED: Research Data Management Implementations Workshop (RDMI) 2017

Dear DLF members,

I am pleased to inform you that we have extended the deadlines for RDMI to register and reserve your room to 11:59pm ET Monday, August 28th. If you have registered but did not book your room yet, please reserve your room today.

Position and experience papers are also now due by Monday, August 28th.

I look forward to seeing you at the RDMI workshop in September.

Thank you,

Kimberly Grasch
University of Chicago

https://rdmi.uchicago.edu/Newsletter/images/arrow_right.png

Research Data Management Implementations Workshop (RDMI)

September 14-15, 2017

The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel
801 North Glebe Road
Arlington, VA

REGISTER TODAY!

https://rdmi.uchicago.edu/Newsletter/images/main_image.jpg

The Research Data Management Implementations Workshop 2017 is still accepting registrations. Don’t miss out on this two day workshop that will bring together research computing communities, funding agencies, and leading experts in data management to reflect on what has been accomplished to date related to data management, share achievements and opportunities for further contributions moving forward.

Register here

Registration closes on August 28, 2017!

After you register, book your room at the Westin Arlington Gateway before August 28th to get the discounted rate. Check the RDMI website for updates on schedules, speakers, and position or experience papers.

Contact us at [log in to unmask] for any further questions.

https://rdmi.uchicago.edu/Newsletter/images/arrow_left.png

https://rdmi.uchicago.edu/Newsletter/images/arrow_right.png

Mark your calendars now:
iCalendar  •  Google Calendar  •  Outlook  •  Outlook Online  •  Yahoo! Calendar