Register for the NDSRDC 2017 live stream!

The National Digital Stewardship Residents of DC are pleased to announce that their annual symposium, Blending Collaborations and Bridging Gaps: Digital Preservation Communities of Practice, occurring August 17, 2017 at the World Bank in Washington, DC, will be live streamed!

In-person attendance is sold out, but you can now sign up for the live stream on our Eventbrite page. You can also sign up for the wait list if you want a chance to attend in person.

The NDSRDC 2017 symposium will emphasize community-supported efforts that have allowed for project-based or grant-funded digital stewardship activities to transition into long-term, sustainable services. Much like NDSR is funded in order to create a community of practice for digital preservation, the symposium will highlight work being done by both local and distributed communities to support preservation and access to electronic resources. This program is centered around ways these communities leverage both local and international connections to build more robust relationships and greater interoperability between their services.

To see more details about the schedule and speakers see below or check out our website: ndsr2017.wordpress.com

We hope to see you on August 17 at #ndsr2017!

Speakers and Roundtable

We've got an all-star group to discuss digital preservation from multiple perspectives. They include:

Keynote: T-Kay Sangwand, UCLA Library
Speaker 2: Jessica Meyerson, Educopia Institute
Speaker 3: Matt Zumwalt, Protocol Labs

Roundtable:
  • Guha Shankar, American Folklife Center, Library of Congress
  • Lauren Algee, District of Columbia Public Library
  • Joe Tropea, Maryland Historical Society
Registration

To sign up to attend virtually or for the wait list, please visit our Eventbrite page.

Thank you to our sponsors:

Our mailing address is:
National Digital Stewardship Residency
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington, DC 20540

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
Share
Tweet