Dear NDSA Community,

The National Digital Stewardship Alliance (NDSA) will hold its annual conference, Digital Preservation 2017: "Preservation is Political," in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, October 25-26, 2017. We're pleased to share the program for Digital Preservation 2017 on the DLF Forum web site! Browse the conference program<https://forum2017.diglib.org/> to see the full schedule of events for the 2017 DLF Forum, HBCU/Liberal Arts Pre-Conference, and Digital Preservation 2017. Registration<https://www.conftool.pro/dlf2017/> for the DigiPres conference is open now.

Also of note, this year we will be facilitating a mentor/mentee program! Keep an eye out for a future announcement with more information about the program and a link to sign up.

Thank you,

Bethany Scott on behalf of the DigiPres 2017 Planning Team

Bethany Scott
Coordinator of Digital Projects
Special Collections
University of Houston Libraries
A Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university

713-743-0530