Dear NDSA Community,

The National Digital Stewardship Alliance (NDSA) will hold its annual conference, Digital Preservation 2017: “Preservation is Political,” in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, October 25-26, 2017. We’re pleased to share the program for Digital Preservation 2017 on the DLF Forum web site! Browse the conference program to see the full schedule of events for the 2017 DLF Forum, HBCU/Liberal Arts Pre-Conference, and Digital Preservation 2017. Registration for the DigiPres conference is open now.

Also of note, this year we will be facilitating a mentor/mentee program! Keep an eye out for a future announcement with more information about the program and a link to sign up.

Thank you,

Bethany Scott on behalf of the DigiPres 2017 Planning Team

Bethany Scott

Coordinator of Digital Projects
Special Collections
University of Houston Libraries
A Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university

713-743-0530